We are getting excited to celebrate the New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons this weekend as they face off in the 51st Super Bowl. Here are a few simple tips you can use to avoid running afoul of DUI laws:
- Talk to your buddies beforehand to figure who will be the Designated Driver.
- Hire a taxi, Uber, or Lyft if you feel like you’ve celebrated a little too much.
- Use the California DMV’s handy chart as a guideline for your drinking: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/hdbk/actions_drink.
- Remember that DUI is more than just drinking. Any impairment while driving can be an offense.
- If you do get pulled over, cooperate with the officers.
Be safe out there this weekend! Go teams!